Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I realize it has been forever since I posted. The holiday's are in full swing in our household. My youngest is Christmas obsessed and is in a constant state of utter joy these days. I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning when he realizes he gets presents on top of all the other fun things the Christmas season has brought us this year:) I have been cooking off and on, but will admit there has been a lot of mac and cheese evenings lately:( I have managed to sneak some good family dinner time in, though, which is just as important as what is being served. I will be back in full swing at the start of the new year and am dying to post some of the recipes I have recently tried out of my new cookbook! Stay tuned. In the meantime, I leave you with evidence of what we have been doing during the holidays that has kept me away from blogging...

Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment